Kaduna state Governor Nasir El-Rufai, Minister of Transport Rotimi Amaechi and the chairman of the All Progressives Congress (APC) John Oyegun, on Sunday held an emergency meeting with President Muhammadu Buhari. The meeting was held in London on Sunday. The Governor of Imo state, Rochas Okorocha, was also present. At a thanksgiving service in Port Harcourt on Sunday, the managaing director of Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC), Nsima Ekere, said the APC chieftains held an emergency meeting with the president in London. “Today I am overjoyed but believe me just last night I doubted I would be happy today because my very good friends called me thrice in a row, Rotimi Amaechi, Rochas Okorocha and the Chairman of my great party, John Oyegun, to reveal to me they had to make an emergency meeting in London,” TOSTV quoted Ekere to have said. The meeting was also confirmed by Buhari’s Special Adviser on Media and Publicity, Femi Adesina. A statement sent to DAILY POST re...
Comments
Post a Comment