Blac Chyna with daughter Dream Stunning on the cover People magazine



Reality star, Blac Chyna was on the cover People magazine with her daughter, Dream where she opened up on why she moved out of Kylie Jenner house. 
Blac Chyna moved in with Rob Kardashian into Kylie Jenner's house few weeks after she gave birth to Dream but moved out barely a week after.
According to her, she swallowed her pride and moved in because of Rob but had to move out after she got disrespected. 
“About a month after Dream was born, I moved in with Rob at Kylie’s house for about a week. I put my pride aside — and I’m very prideful. I was like, ‘You know what? I actually want to be with this person. So guess what, Chyna, you need to go live in this lady’s house,’ which is his sister,” says Chyna. ” ‘There’s no bad blood or whatever, so be a family and figure it out.’ I moved in and one week later was like, ‘You know what? I don’t deserve this. I’m out. I’m not going to be disrespected.’ ” she said to People magazine

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Nairobi Women Love Nigerian Men So Much That They Would Walk Through Sahara Desert Without Water And Food Just To Get One" - Kenyan Woman Writes

Nigeria to supply 130,000 tonnes of roasted cashew nuts to US

Veteran news anchor, Jim Vance dies at 75 after long battle with cancer

Roger Federer climbs ATP rankings [See top 20] 2017

Diamond Platumz babymama, Zari Hassan loses her mom just two months after losing her ex

Minister Face Your Work - Ruggedman reacts to FG's plan discourage production of Nigerian music and movies abroad

Minister of information and culture Lai Mohammed sheds light On FG's plan to stop movie and music production abroad

Usher's ex-wife reacts to report he paid $1.1 million to settle woman he infested with Herpes

BREAKING : Senate Confirms Eight REC Nominees, Rejects One

TRAGEDY: 14 people burnt to death as tanker collides with commercial bus