Usher's ex-wife reacts to report he paid $1.1 million to settle woman he infested with Herpes



It was widely reported yesterday that Usher secretly settled a million-dollar lawsuit after infecting a sex partner, a celebrity stylist named Maya Fox-Davis, with herpes when they had rigorous unprotected sex.
It has now been alleged that Maya was a bridesmaid during Usher's wedding with his ex-wife Tameka Foster - who has now reacted after people kept pushing her to make a comment. In a post on her Instagram page, she wrote;
"Do not come on my page discussing rumors or adult people that have NOTHING to do with me. I have been divorced 8 years... Some issues are not my business... ex husbands, ex friends, bitch-maids, snakes, hoes, characters, etc. Not my circus, not my clowns ... I'm good and my health (Everywhere is great?), well my right knee hurts and I need reading glasses but otherwise I'm awesome and enjoying the sun. Miss me with other grown folks crazy gossip.. Not my business at all. I'm living my bestest life. Always. Miss me with the bullshit. Thank you. Gwan na?"


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Nairobi Women Love Nigerian Men So Much That They Would Walk Through Sahara Desert Without Water And Food Just To Get One" - Kenyan Woman Writes

Nigeria to supply 130,000 tonnes of roasted cashew nuts to US

Veteran news anchor, Jim Vance dies at 75 after long battle with cancer

Roger Federer climbs ATP rankings [See top 20] 2017

Diamond Platumz babymama, Zari Hassan loses her mom just two months after losing her ex

Minister Face Your Work - Ruggedman reacts to FG's plan discourage production of Nigerian music and movies abroad

Minister of information and culture Lai Mohammed sheds light On FG's plan to stop movie and music production abroad

BREAKING : Senate Confirms Eight REC Nominees, Rejects One

TRAGEDY: 14 people burnt to death as tanker collides with commercial bus