Anambra Governorship Election: Senators Queue Behind Andy Uba As He Picks APC Nomination Form



Some senators, including Shehu Sani, Danjuma Goje, Dino Melaye, and Usman
Bayero Nafada among others accompanied Senator Andy Uba to pick up the
Anambra State governorship forms.

Uba,  who fielded questions from journalists after picking the Nomination
and Expression of Interest forms,  said 41 senators followed him to the
National Secretariat of the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC).

He said he remained the only aspirant who had the capacity to remove
Governor Willie Obiano, having got the opportunity to become governor and
two-term senator.

On the alleged certificate forgery and the insinuation that he was
planning to return to the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), he said, “It is
a very wicked lie. It is a blackmail. They are just trying to sabotage me.
They know that I’m on the ground. They know what I have done for Anambra
State and constituency, you can go and check. No senator has done what I
have done in Anambra state. So I have evidence, it is there.

“What my opponents are doing is to blackmail me. It is a total lie. I
stand by the APC. I’m in APC now and nothing can make go to another party.
I’m not somebody who runs up and down, you know me.”

Other APC aspirants who had picked the governorship forms for November 18
election include Chief George Moghalu, and Engineer Bart Nwibe.

Pointblanknews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Nairobi Women Love Nigerian Men So Much That They Would Walk Through Sahara Desert Without Water And Food Just To Get One" - Kenyan Woman Writes

Nigeria to supply 130,000 tonnes of roasted cashew nuts to US

Veteran news anchor, Jim Vance dies at 75 after long battle with cancer

Roger Federer climbs ATP rankings [See top 20] 2017

Diamond Platumz babymama, Zari Hassan loses her mom just two months after losing her ex

Minister Face Your Work - Ruggedman reacts to FG's plan discourage production of Nigerian music and movies abroad

Minister of information and culture Lai Mohammed sheds light On FG's plan to stop movie and music production abroad

Usher's ex-wife reacts to report he paid $1.1 million to settle woman he infested with Herpes

BREAKING : Senate Confirms Eight REC Nominees, Rejects One

TRAGEDY: 14 people burnt to death as tanker collides with commercial bus