Usher's ex-wife reacts to report he paid $1.1 million to settle woman he infested with Herpes



It was widely reported yesterday that Usher secretly settled a million-dollar lawsuit after infecting a sex partner, a celebrity stylist named Maya Fox-Davis, with herpes when they had rigorous unprotected sex.
It has now been alleged that Maya was a bridesmaid during Usher's wedding with his ex-wife Tameka Foster - who has now reacted after people kept pushing her to make a comment. In a post on her Instagram page, she wrote;
"Do not come on my page discussing rumors or adult people that have NOTHING to do with me. I have been divorced 8 years... Some issues are not my business... ex husbands, ex friends, bitch-maids, snakes, hoes, characters, etc. Not my circus, not my clowns ... I'm good and my health (Everywhere is great?), well my right knee hurts and I need reading glasses but otherwise I'm awesome and enjoying the sun. Miss me with other grown folks crazy gossip.. Not my business at all. I'm living my bestest life. Always. Miss me with the bullshit. Thank you. Gwan na?"


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A KAMASUTRA LESSONS

Kidnapping, Badoo Killings And The Rising Level Of Insecurity In Lagos. A Must Read...

Tuface Thrills Troops In Borno, Dedicates Song To IDPs

BREAKING: Mobile policeman shot dead tanker driver in Apapa

How social media can help students excel - Expert

Victoria Beckham gets attacked over her claim that she "designed" a Range Rover for husband David by the man who really designed it

Emotional Morata Says Goodbyes to His Madrid Teammates, Heads to London for Chelsea

Chelsea Coach Antonio Conte Signs 2Year Contract Extension

Tears As el-Rufai, Aisha Buhari, Others Launch Yasmin El-Rufai Foundation