Blac Chyna with daughter Dream Stunning on the cover People magazine



Reality star, Blac Chyna was on the cover People magazine with her daughter, Dream where she opened up on why she moved out of Kylie Jenner house. 
Blac Chyna moved in with Rob Kardashian into Kylie Jenner's house few weeks after she gave birth to Dream but moved out barely a week after.
According to her, she swallowed her pride and moved in because of Rob but had to move out after she got disrespected. 
“About a month after Dream was born, I moved in with Rob at Kylie’s house for about a week. I put my pride aside — and I’m very prideful. I was like, ‘You know what? I actually want to be with this person. So guess what, Chyna, you need to go live in this lady’s house,’ which is his sister,” says Chyna. ” ‘There’s no bad blood or whatever, so be a family and figure it out.’ I moved in and one week later was like, ‘You know what? I don’t deserve this. I’m out. I’m not going to be disrespected.’ ” she said to People magazine

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A KAMASUTRA LESSONS

Kidnapping, Badoo Killings And The Rising Level Of Insecurity In Lagos. A Must Read...

Tuface Thrills Troops In Borno, Dedicates Song To IDPs

BREAKING: Mobile policeman shot dead tanker driver in Apapa

Victoria Beckham gets attacked over her claim that she "designed" a Range Rover for husband David by the man who really designed it

Chelsea Coach Antonio Conte Signs 2Year Contract Extension

Tears As el-Rufai, Aisha Buhari, Others Launch Yasmin El-Rufai Foundation

Biafra: Igbos can’t exist on their own – Ohanaeze chieftain