''I am so happy that I am free'' - Rev. Fr. Patrick Edet shares his excitement as he resigns from catholic priesthood

popular Uyo based catholic priest and radio preacher known as Rev. Fr. Patrick Henry Edet announced his resignation from Catholic church, earlier today.
According to a report shared by Special Assistant on Media to Akwa Ibom State Governor, Aniekeme Finbarr, Fr. Patrick is really happy as he ceases to be a catholic priest in spirit and soul' . Read his post below...
''JUST IN: Catholic Priest, Rev. Fr. Patrick Henry Edet has resigned from the catholic priesthood, quits the Catholic Church. He says he should be addressed as Reverend Patrick Edet. And on a lighter note, he says he can still be called Fr.
"From Today Henceforth, I cease to be a Catholic Priest, in my spirit and in my soul... I forgive those who will criticize me, I live for God...I seek freedom for my soul. As I leave, I leave smiling, I AM SO HAPPY THAT I AM FREE".

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A KAMASUTRA LESSONS

Diamond Bank Shuts Apapa Branch After Mob Attack

This Will Make Your Day: 22 Animals That Thought They Were Humans

Chelsea Coach Antonio Conte Signs 2Year Contract Extension

Kidnapping, Badoo Killings And The Rising Level Of Insecurity In Lagos. A Must Read...

Tears As el-Rufai, Aisha Buhari, Others Launch Yasmin El-Rufai Foundation

World's Wonderful Constructions

Minister of information and culture Lai Mohammed sheds light On FG's plan to stop movie and music production abroad

Nigerians criticise Senate for asking CBN to give dollars at N200 for pilgrimage