This Will Make Your Day: 22 Animals That Thought They Were Humans



As most of us live in urban areas, it is very likely that our pets live with us in our apartments. So, who could blame these smart mammals for using their intelligence and learning to do things just like the humans they love and look up to? Here are 22 of our photos in which pets exhibit surprising human-like behavior. Accidental or not, these pictures will surely make your day!
1
A tourist at a zoo got by this macaque at the zoo as she was trying to take a close up shot. As you can see, he’s quite happy with his new toy. He’s probably on Tinder trying to find himself some new friends.


2
This cute pooch has a very busy office day helping his favorite human. Sitting in the bosses’ chair, sorting out documents, answering the phone, there’s nothing he can’t do if it puts smile on the face behind the camera.
3
I thought I was the laziest and most relaxed in the house, but mom does this weird thing where she puts cucumber on her face and wraps a towel around her head. Damn, it feels good, can’t believe I didn’t try it earlier!
4
Stop laughing Johnny, if they found out I took the car I’ll be grounded for a long looong time. So can we leave already? And watch where you are going. I know you said you’ve done this before, but I don’t believe you!
5
I mean, maan, I love digging holes. This thing is cool, but I can do it way faster. I wonder why do my humans need this device, but always yell “NO” at me when I start digging in the garden, hmm?
6
Something happened to my mom after I got a new sister. She never used to bring me here and make me sit in this thing like an idiot before. Oh, how I hate it!
7
Oh, okay, so first I need to check the switch, take out the old one and put in the new one? I can’t believe it’s this easy to change a light bulb! Or wait, am I a genius?
8
I now understand the heartache of being stood up. I am already though a whole pack of cigarettes. All that’s left now is this glass of wine and walking home in the rain later…
9
How come my mom thought it would be weird for me to ride on the subway because I am too big? These folks seem not to care at all about that, nor that I am a dog.
10
Nature is my home, and so is this house. And these flowers bring both of my homes together, I better water them before they die!
12
I always wondered why people liked going underneath cars and looking at them. It’s addicting, this profession of fixing things up. I brought all the tools just in case.
13
Come on buddies, hold tight. We are about to break the world record  for the number of dogs that can get on a single surf board and ride a wave!
14
Just a minute, sir. I am activating an anti-virus which will prevent your laptop from becoming infested ever again. Next time you open a website, make sure that the red alert does not come on and you are all set.
Maybe going to school was not such a good idea after all. I did not realize I’d have to sit on a chair all day, and on top of that cut my fingernails. Outrageous!
16
Why do humans find this TV thing so entertaining? Am I not doing something right? I opened a beer, I made sure the remote is next to me and lied down comfortably. Still bored out of my mind, though, ugh.
17
Wow, seeing the world from this whole new perspective is amazing? I have to go back and tell my buddies about the amazing new discoveries that’ll change them forever as well.
18
Sitting here every day next to this kebab place seems to pay off. I could probably go lie somewhere else more comfortably, but then I’ll have to dig through the trash for my meal.
19
How come our parents never build us a playground? Guess all the kids know they should just leave running when we want to play so they don’t really need to.
20
Hmm, which team should I bet on this weekend? If they don’t win, I’ll have used up all my savings. Better think this one through before I make the payment now.
21
The way to the top isn’t easy. I earned the privilege to sit here next to my human and look all wise. Just stop jumping around like that bro and maybe we’ll bring you on board soon.
22
I knew I had a talent for this skateboarding thing. Quick, take a picture before I fall and maybe we’ll fool the ‘academy’ into accepting me.
23
Hey, are you looking for trouble pal? Why are you staring at me like that? Can’t a guy just sit here and have his beer?Oh, that’s right, go on, walk away.
The copyright belongs to buzzavoo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A KAMASUTRA LESSONS

Miss Anambra sex-tape: How I got over the trauma – Chidinma Okeke

Nigeria: 37 Feared Killed in Fresh Southern Kaduna Crisis

Lagos builds road to connect Ikorodu with Lagos-Ibadan expressway

Nigeria reaches major landmark in fight against HIV/AIDS

N-Power withholds volunteers’ payments, reveals their names [Full list]

Nigeria already out of recession – Minister of Finance, Adeosun

Outrage As Police In Saudi Arabia Detains Model For Wearing Mini Skit And Posting It On Snapchat (Video)

Why I wanted to leave Chelsea after winning Premier League title – Conte